Montag, 15. November 2010

I... love u... I... love u... I... I LOVE U!!!

In ur brown eyes, you walked away... 
In ur brown eyes, you couldn't stay...
Lisa... Lisa... Lisa... Li... L.
Why... WHY?!
Ich dachte, wir... uns...:/
Ich gebe ja nicht DIR die Schuld...
Wake up, smell the break up...
There's an "I <3 ?", written on the back of my hand...
Ich gebe sie MIR!
Denn... ich meine, wenn ich dir nicht mehr gut genug bin oda aehnliches, dann...it's okay.
Silicone, Saline, Poison. Inject me, Baby, I'm a free bit.
I want ur love... and ur loving revenge.. I want ur love...
I probably shouldnt say this, but at times, I get so scared..
When I think about the previous relationship we shared...
It was awesome, but we lost it, 
it's not possible for me not to care...
Wieso nur... Weshalb gings auseinander??
WIESOOOOOO?
You love me, you love him...
I wanna be with the one I know...
Ich kann und ich werde warten - warten auf dich :)
I LOVE U!!!
<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen